Friday, September 11, 2015

9/11

When it happen, I was eight years old. It morning in Detroit me, my little sister, Kendi , and my mom was having breakfast while watch the morning. After that, me and my sister went to school while mom went to work. At 9am I was in class and I don't remember much when I got home mom was watching tv worry about our family in New Jersey. She finally here the good news that they're okay. I watch aftermath of Twin Towers destroy. People crying on tears and it was scary.

It been a decade years later, even thought some people believe that 9/11 was caught by other terrorists beside Osama Bin Laden, even the war is won, it won't heal the families who lost their love ones. But its been 14 years and we're still moving forward.


















No comments:

Post a Comment